Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy – Start Today!
Enroll Now. Your Future Starts Here!
Get Started on a Career in the High-Demand Field of Mental Health Counseling
Are you ready to make an impact in a high-growth, personally rewarding profession? According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand for marriage and family therapists is expected to grow by 41 percent from 2010 and 2020, much faster than the average for all occupations. We are helping people like you realize their dreams of a career in counseling, two classes at a time!
What to Expect at ENC
- An intimate classroom setting with plenty of individualized attention; a class ratio of only 1:12
- All the benefits of a private New England college at tuition rates comparable to state universities
- Dedicated faculty drawn from the best in the field of counseling
- Clinical practicums and internships with hospitals, clinics, and private practices
- Financial aid to help finance your education
Get started on your dream of a career in counseling today. Visit our campus to experience our supportive learning community.
If you wish to speak with a member of our Admissions team, please contact us at email@example.com or 617-745-3000.
Sign up now to receive more information about all that ENC has to offer. An admissions counselor is here to help you on every step of your journey.