2+2 Community College Scholarship
In recognition of Eastern Nazarene College’s 2+2 programs in Business Management, the division of Adult and Graduate Studies is pleased to offer a 2+2 Community College Scholarship!
To qualify for consideration, the prospective recipient must:
- Earn an associate’s degree from the partner community college.
- Gain admission to the Eastern Nazarene College’s 2+2 program.
- Earn a cumulative 3.0 GPA during the associate’s program, and continue to maintain a 3.0 for the duration bachelor completion program.
- Exemplify academic excellence in the classroom, as illustrated by scholarship, positive contribution to the classroom environment, and positive relationships with classmates and faculty.
- Demonstrate service to the community, including engagement in the school, local community, and church.
- Articulate career goals for which the bachelor’s degree will be instrumental.
Candidates will submit a 500 word essay providing evidence of these standards, as well as other supporting materials, such as transcripts and letters of recommendation.
Please submit all materials to:
Scholarship Award Committee
Eastern Nazarene College
180 Old Colony Avenue
Quincy, MA 02170