Financial Aid Information
We understand that investing in your Associates, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree can be a financial challenge, which is why we are committed to making the financial aid process as simple as possible. Our offices of Financial Aid and Student Accounts are available to help answer any of your questions so that you can be on your way to earning your next degree.
To keep the financial aid process as simple as possible please follow the steps outlined below.
Request your Financial Aid Estimate:
- Apply for financial aid by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online (FASFA) and enter school code- 002145.
- Inform your Enrollment Advisor that you have completed the FASFA.
- Financial Aid will contact you regarding your financial aid estimate.
After completing your FASFA, use the following steps to access your Financial Aid Award:
- After being accepted into your program, you will receive a welcome email from our ITS department within 7-10 business days with information on how to access your new ENC email address and online Portal set up.
- Monitor your ENC email and Portal to receive communications from the Financial Aid office in case additional documents are needed.
- You will use your ENC email address and Portal to receive your award letter. Within the Portal, select WebAdvisor for students, then select Financial Aid.
If you wish for additional information about the financial aid process or need to reach out to a representative, please contact us today by email at FinancialAid@enc.edu or phone at 617-745-3712.