Master of Education
Next start date January 2020 in Quincy
If you’re feeling called to teach, answer that call with a Master’s of Education from Eastern Nazarene College.
Our initial licensure program will prepare you to teach in Massachusetts schools in a wide range of levels from Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Middle School, and High School to Moderate Disabilities and Special Needs. With so many different levels and areas to choose from, Eastern Nazarene is committed to helping you find the best classroom for you.
Earn the degree you need to reach your goals, without putting your life on hold. Eastern Nazarene has designed this program so you don’t need to change your schedule to change your career.
- As little as 24 months to completion
- 40-43 credits for completion
- $525 per credit (Tuition: $515 per credit; Student Fees: $10 per credit)
- Concierge textbook service ($85 per course or opt-out to make your own book arrangements)
Not only will Eastern Nazarene’s Master’s of Education prepare you academically, but you’ll also gain hands on experience to ensure that you’re fully prepared to educate future generations. By taking part in field experiences and a 12- to 13-week practicum (full-time student teaching), you’ll know exactly what to expect when you enter into your teaching environment.
Prior to placement in the student teaching semester, students must pass the necessary MTEL (Massachusetts Test for Educator Licensure) exams and submit a cumulative teaching portfolio.
Earning your Master’s of Education from Eastern Nazarene means shaping the lives of students and sharing your passions with future generations.
- Early Childhood PreK-2 Initial Licensure Program
- Elementary Program 1-6
- Middle School Initial Licensure Program 5-8
- Secondary Education Initial Licensure Program 8-12
- Moderate Disabilities PreK-8 Initial Licensure Program
- Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Initial Licensure Program
- Professional Standards for Teachers