Master of Education
in Higher Education Administration
Next Start Date: January 22, 2019 – Quincy- Application Deadline December 14, 2018
Earn your Master of Education in Higher Education Administration from Eastern Nazarene and grow your understanding of the processes, management, and operational functions in higher education administration.
Earn the credential you’ve been looking for without changing your schedule. Don’t put work, family, or life on hold to earn your degree, Eastern Nazarene has designed this program for busy adults like you.
- One night a week
- 20 months to completion
- Hybrid Cohort model of instruction (face to face and online instruction in each course)
- 36 credits for completion
- $585 per credit
Within this program, students will begin to understand the inner workings of the higher education administration system. As a student, you’ll deepen your understanding of research, finance, student development and more within higher education, while also looking at the history and leadership of higher education administration.
Begin your journey into higher education today with a Master’s in Higher Education Administration from Eastern Nazarene College.
- ED-700, History of Higher Education (3 cr)
- ED-703, Student Development Theory and Practice (3 cr)
- ED-704, Organization and Governance of Higher Education (3 cr)
- ED-705, Finance in Higher Education (3 cr)
- ED-707, Higher Education and the Law (3 cr)
- ED-708, Higher Education Leadership (3 cr)
- ED-709, Managerial Functions in Higher Education (3 cr)
- ED-711, Contemporary Issues in Higher Education (3 cr)
- ED-712, Access and Equity in Higher Education (3 cr)
- ED-713, Data-driven Decision-making in Higher Education (3 cr)
- ED-715, Enrollment Management in Higher Education (3 cr)
- ED-725, Capstone: Continuous Improvement in Higher Education (3 cr)