Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
With a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration, you will gain the critical skills you need to develop business solutions and manage successful business operations.
Format: Cohort model; classes meet once a week for 6-weeks
Length: 30 months
Credits: 60 credits
Cost Per Credit: $405
Total Estimated Program Cost: $24,360
Start Dates and Locations
Through this program you will:
- Analyze and evaluate internal and external business environments and dynamics.
- Analyze an organization from a strategic perspective.
- Construct and implement solutions in the business environment.
- Apply appropriate leadership skills and styles to effectively collaborate with others.
- Define, describe, and apply business concepts related to accounting, economics, and financial management.
- Identify critical events, profound ideas, and important discoveries that changed the world and continue to resonate today.
- Formulate multi-step strategies for locating information and/or solving problems.
- Emulate the communication practices of both scholars and professionals.
- Articulate the beliefs, ideals, and practices common to Christianity, despite diversity of tradition and expression.
- Evaluate an issue of moral tension from multiple positions.
- Collaborate respectfully with a diverse, multicultural community.