Bachelor of Arts in Management
The Bachelor of Arts in Management (BAM) program equips students to advance their careers and improve their organization’s effectiveness through developing their own skills and knowledge in management and leadership, which can be applied to a wide range of professional contexts.
Format: Cohort model; classes meet once a week for 6-weeks
Credits: 42 credits*
Cost per Credit: $405 per credit (tuition + student fee)
Length: Approximately 20 months*
*The degree-completion BAM program is specifically designed for working adults who have already earned an Associate degree or have completed a large portion of their general education requirements. If a student enters the program with fewer transfer credits and/or requirements completed, s/he will work with an Academic Advisor to schedule additional general education and/or elective coursework, which would extend the time to graduation.
The Bachelor of Arts in Management (BAM) program equips students to be able to:
- Synthesize concepts from multiple business disciplines to address problems in the business environment.
- Evaluate the legal, social, and economic environments of business.
- Apply appropriate leadership skills and styles to effectively collaborate with others.
- Analyze an organization from a strategic perspective, with particular attention to managerial issues and concepts.
- Formulate multi-step strategies for locating information and/or solving problems.
- Emulate the communication practices of both scholars and professionals.
- Collaborate respectfully with a diverse, multicultural community.
- Articulate the ethical responsibilities of business from the perspective of a Christian worldview.