Bachelor of Arts in Management
With a Bachelor’s of Arts in Management you will be have the skills you need to effectively implement strategy and demonstrate leadership in your chosen career.
Format: Cohort model; classes meet once a week for 6-weeks
Length: 30 months
Credits: 60 credits
Cost Per Credit: $395
Total Estimated Program Cost: $26,531
Start Dates and Locations
This program is also offered in a 2+2 format with Community Colleges.
Through this program you will:
- Analyze and evaluate internal and external business environments and dynamics.
- Analyze an organization from a strategic perspective.
- Construct and implement solutions in the business environment.
- Apply appropriate leadership skills and styles to effectively collaborate with others.
- Define, describe, and apply business concepts related to management principles and human resources management.
- Identify critical events, profound ideas, and important discoveries that changed the world and continue to resonate today.
- Formulate multi-step strategies for locating information and/or solving problems.
- Emulate the communication practices of both scholars and professionals.
- Articulate the beliefs, ideals, and practices common to Christianity, despite diversity of tradition and expression.
- Evaluate an issue of moral tension from multiple positions.
- Collaborate respectfully with a diverse, multicultural community.
Learn more about how to become a better leader with the DiSC Assessment.